Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Visions of the Future - Week Eleven






 
 
 
 







































































































































































My Future....

The future I envision is solely based on happiness. Sure, there will be sad moments. Those are inevitable. But the happy moments are what I hope to keep me going. I hope to finish school. I know with my schedule it will take longer than most, but it is something I know I need to do. I want a house for my future, my castle. And a husband to spend my life with. Being a wife is a very important role I'd like to uphold at some point. Not just with anyone, but with my soul mate. My daughters. I need to teach them to work hard and save. Its a valuable, necessary lesson of life. I also want to travel. My top three destinations are Ireland, Belize and Italy. In addition, a big fear I have is of open water and boats. Therefore, I'd like to learn as much about boats and boating as humanly possible in order to help conquer those fears. I want to stay fit. It is important to be healthy not only for myself, but for my girls. Another part of my future entails helping people as often as possible. Those who cannot help themselves. Not to be greedy here, but a big family is a MUST. I want my children and my children's children to be surrounded by chaotic love forever. And lastly, anyone who knows me knows Red Lipstick will ALWAYS be a part of my future.


Week Eleven Poem
Looking into the Future

Soon To Be
 
 
Eyes piercing futures wall;
What will be for me?
A light so bright that I am enthralled
In what lay before me.
 
My castle shaded amongst the trees;
The moon light shining through.
My family nestled in my reach;
A man, yet I am not sure who.
 
Success overcomes my worry;
Fear subsides from my mind.
I am in no rush, nor hurry;
What is left is precious time.
 
Time to travel and capture;
A moment; A breathtaking sight.
The warmth of the suns rapture;
Calm water reflecting across light.
 
The future holds a place for me;
I see confidence within.
The past I now leave gracefully;
For my tomorrow will soon begin.
 

1 comment:

  1. Kerri,

    Awesome images! You have a great array of future moments here - all within the realm of possibility. And I think many of these things are closer to your current reality than they may appear to be. Great job of setting the intention here. Your dreams seem to come straight from your heart.

    Your poem is fantastic. Once again, very professional. Excellent rhyme scheme with an opening line that pulls the reader in with curiosity - almost like a crystal ball!

    I like the first line in each of your stanzas - each one totally captivating and inventive.

    Eyes piercing future's wall - brilliant.


    I think you're going to create this wonderful future you speak of. And there is no selfishness in the desire to have any of these things. None at all.


    GR: 100

    ReplyDelete